Thursday

Birders Paradise (Continued)

Isn't this precious? I can't wait to see them Hatch.








This is an owl or a hawk. My son took the photo but couldn't get close enough before it fled.









We also have five types (that I can count) of hummingbirds. I make at least a gallon a week of hummingbird food and even at that I can't keep up with the hungry hummers. We've been planting lots of funnel type flowers to touch their fancy and hope they'll go to them and lay off the "fast food." One of my favorites in the valley is an occaisional painted bunting. Every time I see one I get mesmerized by it's unique beauty.
Well, Bye for now...Our busy season is slowing alittle so come on down to see us and spend a quiet, peaceful day or two.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creatures

Anonymous said...

Lovely place, I love birds.. Thanks for the share.. I'm sure I will enjoy being in that place..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...