- WHEN: Friday, January 27, 2012 8am to 10am
- WHERE: Hidden Valley Registration house
- WHAT: It's a FREE breakfast, cowboy style with a heapin' helpin' of western vitals to fill up the hungriest cowpoke or cowpokess. It's a 34 year San Antonio tradition where upwards of 55,000 starvin' folks descend upon the Cowboy Dancehall Parking lot, rain, shine or freeze, for an authentic, outdoor trail-ride style breakfast at 4AM, with a screaming cattle call and several western bands at high volume (ouch!) Our version is for a more laid back crowd, still hungry but with a hankerin' for a couple more hours sleep and music at lower decibels.
- WHY: The unofficial kick off of the San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo, February 9-26, 2012. If you've never seen a rodeo, even if you have, San Antonio's version is worth the experience. At the office I have the entertainment and event schedule. You can check it out on line too at the Rodeo website
210-623-6737 Call, email or facebook your rsvp
- Biscuits with Sausage Gravy
- Bacon, Potato & Egg Tacos
- Fruit (for health conscious cowpokes)
- Coffee, Hot chocolate & Juice
If you've got 'em, wear your western duds, hats and boots. Prizes for the Best western dressed!