- If you're staying at our San Antonio RV Park this weekend or next, don't miss out on this great free entertainment. This Friday (7/29/2011) or next (8/5/2011) night will be the last chance to check out the Annual Balcones Heights Jazz Festival till next year.
- From 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm, the Annual Jazz Festival concert series features well known smooth Jazz artists. The concerts have been every Friday night through August 5. Guests are welcome to bring lawn chairs and blankets. No coolers permitted. Good food available to purchase. I advise getting there early to find the best place to set up your chairs. Look for the areas on level grass. As I remember they are the most comfortable so you don't feel like you're sliding down the hill.
- Head on over to the Bijou at Crossroads in the Wonderland of the Americas outdoor amphitheater nto experience this great venue and some cool jazz. I'll be busy this weekend so take me a pic or two and send me a review. Have fun!
- Where: Bijou At Crossroads
- 4522 Fredericksburg Rd
- San Antonio, TX 78201
- Cost: Free
- For more information: (210) 732-0055
- Check out this link for maps, directions and info on this great venue.
2011 Upcoming Line Up:
- All concerts begin Friday at 7:00 p.m.
(rain or shine) unless otherwise noted.
Jul 29: Vincent Ingala, Michael Ward (Both great performers, in my humble opinion, esp Vincent)
Aug 5: Zamar, Mindi Abair