A fellow blog writer of mine at RV.Net pointed me to a great blog, The Simple Dollar, and an interesting post on it in which the blogger, Trent, asks his readers who don’t regularly comment (lurkers in blog lingo) to leave a brief comment answering a few questions for him so that he can get a better picture of his readership. He says it will better enable him to make sure his blog contains the information that will keep his readers coming back.
Never one to disregard a good idea, I’m going to flatter the living daylights out of Trent and RV.Net and copy their suggestion.
Answers to these questions in your comment would really help me improve:
- What is your location? (State/province or region)
- How did you hear about the "Hidden Valley, a little piece of country in San Antonio" blog?
- Are you male or female?
- How old are you? (You can answer 50’s or 60’s if you prefer not to leave an exact age.)
- Are you married?
- Why do you visit the Hidden Valley RV blog?
- What, if anything, is missing on the Hidden Valley RV blog?
- Have you or do you plan to visit Hidden Valley RV Park?
- Are you an RV'er (if so full-time or occasional?)
P.S. Those of you who regularly comment are also more than welcome to comment. I only emphasize “lurkers” above because I figure they are shy and need the extra invitation.