Tuesday

A Good Buy

Howdy Folks,
We're not in the biz of selling trailers but a friend of Hidden Valley has a 35' LAYTON travel trailer (1995) that he's selling. It's here at the park for easy viewing and I've included some pics on this post. It has a long slide out room that holds the sofa and dining table. There's a 20' awning, new central 15,000 BTU A/C, all appliances, towing equipment and even dishes and linens. Our friend is only asking $8000.00. I think it's a steal and would buy it myself if I didn't already have one. Just post a comment if you're interested and I'll connect you with the owner by email or phone if you wish.
Happy Travels!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a test comment to confirm the correct link to site

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Kim and Ernest Malone we've sold the trailer and they have a new toy. Wish ya'll success and lots of fun with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...